Top 10 Budgeted Hotels In New York
New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that’s among the world’s major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.
Top 10 New York City Hotels List: Find the best under budget top 10 hotels in New York, The United States.
1. Park Terrace Hotel – Park Terrace Hotel, located on Bryant Park, is the home base for all your city adventures – a place to feel inspired by the city’s vibrancy as you network, explore or relax. Surround yourself in our crisp and vibrant interior that echoes Bryant Park’s natural elements.
2. Yotel New York City Hotel – A New Breed of Hotel in the Heart of Manhattan, Two blocks away from Times Sq. Book Now, Pay on Arrival. Midtown Central Location. Gym for Guests 24/7. Luggage Storage Robot. 24 Hour Cancellation. Amenities: Super Fast Wifi, Monsoon Showers, Workstation in Room, Flat Screen TV.
3. Pod 51 Hotel – Ultramodern, Affordable, Stylish & Fun Hotel Ideally Located In Midtown East, NY. New Clinton Hall Rest. Explore NYC. Wallet-Friendly. Rooftop. Book Direct For Best Rate. Free Guided Walking Tours. Midtown East, NYC. Amenities: Free Guided Walking Tours, Fast Wi-Fi, Luggage Storage.
4. Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan – Crowne Plaza Times Square is perfectly located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, situated directly on Broadway between 48th and 49th Streets at the doorstep to Times Square.
5. The Bently Hotel – Tucked between the FDR Drive and 59th Street Bridge ramps, this sleek glass tower is 6 blocks from East River hospitals, Bloomingdale’s department store, and the nearest subway. A landscaped East River walkway is a block away. Decorated in a jazzy modern style (chrome, wood, black-and-white patterns), the rooms have oversized windows, flat-screen TVs, iPod docks and WiFi (fee). Upper floors have East River and bridge views. Fridges & microwaves are available. A duplex penthouse restaurant features an eclectic gourmet kosher menu and floor-to-ceiling views; the lobby bar serves breakfast, light food, and drinks, with a patio open seasonally.
6. Kimpton Muse Hotel – Located 4 blocks from both Times Square and Rockefeller Plaza, this playful, modern hotel is within 3 blocks of several Broadway theaters and restaurants. The chic rooms and suites have Wi-Fi, minibars, yoga mats and in-room spa services (surcharge). All feature pop art and marble bathrooms; some have balconies. Pets stay for free and get bowls, beds, and access to a 15,000-sq-ft dog park nearby. Meals are served in an adjacent restaurant and wine bar. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, valet parking (fee), free loaner bikes and a nightly wine reception in a lobby lounge decorated with New York photography.
7. Staybridge Suites Times Square – In bustling Times Square, this sleek all-suite hotel is a 2-minute walk from the Port Authority Bus Terminal/42nd Street subway station, 1.2 miles from the Empire State Building and 3 miles from Central Park. The warm, modern suites offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and DVD players. All have desks, sitting areas, and kitchens. A free breakfast buffet is served in the relaxed dining room. Amenities include a refined bar/lounge, a 24-hour gym, and a 24/7 business center. Parking is offered for a fee. Pets are welcome for a surcharge.
8. Hilton Garden Inn Times Square – A 13-minute stroll from the Museum of Modern Art, this modern hotel is a 4-minute walk from Times Square and 9 minutes on foot from Rockefeller Center. Informal rooms offer custom-designed beds and flat-screen TVs with premium channels, plus minifridges, microwaves and free Wi-Fi. Corner rooms add pull-out sofas. A relaxed cafe offers simple grab-and-go fare. There’s also a 24/7 fitness room, a meeting room, and a business center.
9. Park Central Hotel New York – Across the street from Carnegie Hall, this polished hotel dating from the 1920s is 4 blocks from Central Park, a 7-minute walk from the Museum of Modern Art, and a block from the nearest subway station. Sleek rooms with plush furnishings have Wi-Fi (fee), 46-inch flat-screen TVs and iPod docks; upper floors provide city views. Minifridges and coffeemakers are available on request. There are a grab-and-go cafe and a hip lounge with mixology classes and regular live music. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness center and meeting/event space.
10. Stewart Hotel – A 3-minute walk from Penn Station, this upmarket hotel is 8 minutes on foot from the Empire State Building and 1 mile from the High Line, a bustling park with city and Hudson River views. The bright, sophisticated rooms come with Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs, iHome docks and coffeemakers. Suites add amenities ranging from separate living areas and kitchenettes to pull-out sofas. Room service is available. Amenities include a buzzy restaurant/bar, a gym, and a convenience store.
Also, Read This:
Information Source: Google